Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

some signs of happiness...

So its been less than a week since we've been existence...and I feel so much love! I've got over 60 fans on Facebook and I've gotten emails asking for custom orders and wanting me to create just for them. I would count that as successful! Thanks so much for all the kind words and encouragement.

I figured I would go ahead and list some of the signs that are available now. Luckily, I already have a retail space. If you are local to Brunswick, GA then pop on over to color me happy Downtown and make a purchase! :) If not, just email me and I'll be happy to figure out shipping and all.


Wash Sign on Wood
$16


Refuge Verse
$16


love you plaque
$12


Family Sign
$16

Vintage Eat Sign
$16

Dream Canvas
$19

Dino Plaque
$14

Birdie Plaque
$14

I have lots of other designs floating around in that crazy head of mine...leave me a comment with your ideas or quotes you'd like to see. Thanks for stopping by! Tell your friends if you like what you see... :) Fan us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment