Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

planks rule

So I've been wanting to add this to my collection for a while now.  Yesterday I finally got the chance to build my latest sign.  Yes, I said build!  I got to play with my saw and drill more than usual and it was fun!

This is the first in the "planks rule" collection.  This piece measures 2 feet x 2 feet square and is put together with 7 planks of wood and connected on the back.  I can add wire if you would like to hang.  I imagine it as a leaner of sorts but I aim to please...

These rules have a sage green background peeking through the brown that has been sanded back under the white text.

I think its a great reminder of what is important in your home...for your kids and yourself. :)

If this needs to be part of your home...just send me a message!  Its $64 and will available for pick up locally at color me happy in Downtown Brunswick, GA.  Got your own rules that you would like to see or need different colors?  Please leave me a comment or email me and we can chat!  Happy Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment